Data From the Web
From dataZoa Wiki
Revision as of 10:32, 17 May 2019 by SNC
To get the magic, you have to add the dZ-Dot to your browser!
You can explore this index, or use the search box at the upper right of this page.
- The magic happens as the data lands in your account:
- The data is harmonized, so it immediately works with any other data in your account, from any other website
- The location is memorized, so we can check back periodically for updates and changes
- Then any changes are automatically propagated through related calculations, displays, and dashboards that use the series
- When you drag-and-drop data series into dataZoa from other sites around the Web, we monitor for changes and make updates accordingly.
- For sites with important and closely watched data release schedules, we sync up as quickly as the sites allow.
- There are many nuances and details in the updating process, but generally speaking we check for changes everywhere at least once a day.
Automatic Updates will change your life!
Certain data sources have options for your convenience.